Next Generation Endpoint Protection
The only solution for the threats you may know about today and the ones you may discover tomorrow.
Cyber-security must be a top priority for every organization. Unfortunately, modern cyber criminals are savvy, armed with advanced techniques and motivated by easy money. Traditional anti-virus software can’t protect you from today’s viruses, phishing schemes, malware, and ransomware attacks.
You cannot afford to use yesterday’s technology to protect your organization from today’s threats.
The SentinelOne Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP) unifies endpoint threat prevention, detection and response in a single platform driven by sophisticated machine learning and intelligent automation. With SentinelOne, we can predict malicious behavior across all vectors, rapidly eliminate threats with fully-automated integrated response capabilities, and adapt your defenses against the most advanced cyber attacks.
As ransomware and malware continue to evolve, so must your protection strategies. It can be extremely difficult to detect a ransomware compromise, before it’s too late. The FBI states that organizations in particular should focus on two main areas:
- Prevention efforts—both in terms of awareness training for employees and robust technical prevention controls; and
- The creation of a solid business continuity plan in the event of a ransomware attack.
Assurance Group can help you with your prevention and continuity plans.
- Protect your systems from all threats, known and unknown
- Prevent malicious software from infiltrating your network
- Automatically shield all computers in your network if another computer is infected
- Detect and undo system changes made by malicious software
- Provide real-time analysis and forensic investigation
Are you currently at risk? Do you have a proactive plan in place? Who will get blamed when you are hacked?
Request a FREE Anti-Virus Audit today. We’ll:
- Evaluate your current anti-virus software
- Discuss your individual risk tolerance for downtime due to a virus attack
- Analyze your vulnerability to ransomware