Assurance Group Referral Program
Help your friends and family improve their lives and businesses by connecting them with Assurance Group, who is client focused and results oriented.
How does the program work? Win-Win-Win
- When a lead is received, it is logged to record the source and company of the referral.
- We will respond to the referrer, confirming receipt of the referral.
- We will contact the referral to discuss their needs and to offer a free backup assessment if desired.
- Once business is conducted with the referral, the referrer is notified.
- The form of referral incentive is then confirmed with the referrer.
- The form of referral co-incentive is then confirmed with the referrer’s company.
- The incentives are processed and logged.
What’s the company co-incentive, you may ask?
As the referrer, your company will also receive a co-incentive in the form of Assurance IT bucks that can be applied toward future IT services, or a cash donation can be made to your company’s designated charity.
What if my organization does not permit me to receive any rewards?
We will then apply your reward as a donation to your designated charity or convert your reward to Assurance IT bucks that can be applied toward future IT services.
Are there any monthly or quarterly limits to the number of referrals I can make to Assurance Group?
No, there are no limits to the number of people and businesses you can help by connecting them with Assurance Group.
How do I submit my referrals?
You can either submit the referral via the referral form or by sending an email directly to Lowell.
Are there any deadlines to this program?
There are no timeframes or deadlines for this ongoing program, which was instituted to reward those who share their positive experiences about Assurance Group to those in need of assistance. We appreciate and value our client relationships and offer this program as a small token of our gratitude.